2 bedroom apartment for saleLime Kiln Close, Peterborough
Sold STC £109,950
- First floor apartment
- Two bedrooms
- En-suite to master
- 18' lounge
- No Upward Chain
- Vacant Possession
- Close to local amenities
- Close to City Centre
Notice of Offer
56 Lime Kiln Close, Peterborough, PE3 9TN. We advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £100,000. Any persons wishing to increase on this offer should notify the agents of their best offer prior to exchange of contracts, 01733 897896.
Entry via intercom controlled front Entrance door to communal hallway with stairs leading to the first floor landing.
Front door to:
Built in storage cupboard, built in airing cupboard, wall mounted electric heater, laminate flooring.
5.57m max x 3.38m (18'3" x 11'1"). PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, wall mounted electric heater, laminate flooring, telephone point, TV & satellite points, opening to:
2.78m x 2.68m (9'1" x 8'10"). Range of wall and floor level units with fitted worktop space over, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap with storage cupboards under, tiled splashbacks, plumbing for washing machine, built-in oven with fitted four ring hob with extractor hood over, PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect.
3.19m x 2.43m plus door recess (10'6" x 8'). PVCu double glazed window to front aspect, electric heater, laminate flooring, telephone point, TV point, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted three piece suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, shaver point, close coupled WC, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
1.89m x 3.26m (6'2" x 10'8"). Wall mounted electric heater, PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, laminate flooring.
Fitted three piece suite comprising panelled bath with hand shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, shaver point, close coupled WC, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63179486.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTB203012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.