3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWillbye Avenue, Diss
- Under Offer!!
- Semi-Detached Family House
- Three Bedrooms
- Large Conservatory
- Generous Enclosed Rear Garden
- Multiple Off Road Parking
- Walking Distance to Town Centre & Train Station
Under Offer!! A very well presented three bedroom semi-detached family house situated within close proximity to the town centre and Diss train station. The house offers a generous fully enclosed rear garden, multiple off road parking.
A very well presented three bedroom semi-detached family house situated within walking distance to the town centre and train station. The accommodation comprises an open lobby area with stairs to the first floor and opens to the kitchen/dining area, to the rear and across the full width of the house is a conservatory and leads to a downstairs shower room and lounge. The first floor offers, master bedroom, two further bedrooms and bathroom.
Outside the property is approached via a shingle drive which offers multiple off road parking and has a side gate leading to the fully enclosed generous rear garden which is largely laid to lawn, with an enclosed passage to the side with a generous shed. At the bottom of the garden there is a barked 'play area'
Open Entrance Lobby
Front aspect soild wood door, stairs to 1st floor and open to the kitchen/dining area,
Kitchen / Dining Area 16' 4" x 12' ( 4.98m x 3.66m )
Front and rear aspect double glazed windows, radiator, vinyl flooring, work surface and breakfast bar, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink & drainer, recessed area with work surface and space for under counter fridge and freezer, wall and base mounted units, understair cupboard and rear aspect door to the conservatory.
Lounge 16' 4" x 11' 7" ( 4.98m x 3.53m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, wood laminate flooring, fireplace with electric fire and rear aspect double glazed double door to the conservatory.
Conservatory 18' 8" x 9' 5" ( 5.69m x 2.87m )
Rear aspect double glazed windows and double glazed double doors to the rear garden, space for washing machine and radiator and tiled effect vinyl flooring, door to;
Low level flush w/c, hand wash basin, tiled walls and tiled shower cubicle and extractor fan.
Rear aspect double glazed window, carpet, loft access, boiler cupboard and storage cupboard.
Master Bedroom 12' 2" x 10' 6" ( 3.71m x 3.20m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet and overstair cupboard.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 8' ( 3.53m x 2.44m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator and wood laminate flooring.
Rear aspect double glazed window, low level flush w/c, hand wash basin, radiator, tiled walls and panelled bath and wood effect flooring.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 8' 2" ( 2.59m x 2.49m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator and wood laminate flooring.
To the front of the property there is a generous shingled drive offering multiple off road parking, side gate leading to an enclosed side passage leading to the very good size fully enclosed rear garden, to the rear the garden is largely laid to lawn with large patio area off the back of the conservatory and a barked play area to the very rear of the garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63180299.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105869. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.