3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Marys Crescent, East Leake, Loughborough
- Guide Price £125,000 to £130,000
- Beautiful Semi Detached Family Home
- Spacious Internal Living Accommodation
- Three Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen & Utility Room
- Bathroom & Downstairs WC
Guide Price £125,000 - £130,000
Well presented semi detached family home situated in the desirable village location of East Leake. The property boasts generous internal living accommodation and has been well maintained throughout.
A viewing is strongly advised.
William H Brown is delighted to present to the market this beautiful semi detached family home situated in the highly sought after village location of East Leake.
The property boasts spacious internal living accommodation and comprises of entrance hall, lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, utility room, downstairs Wc, three bedrooms, family bathroom and well presented gardens.
A must view to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Door to front aspect and large storage area.
Lounge 11' 7" x 15' 8" ( 3.53m x 4.78m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, electric fire and television point.
Dining Room 10' 4" x 8' 5" ( 3.15m x 2.57m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear aspect and wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen 8' 5" x 10' 3" ( 2.57m x 3.12m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall, base & drawer units, work surfaces with complimentary tiled splashback, sink drainer unit, electric oven with electric hob & cooker hood over, integrated dishwasher, integrated microwave, wall mounted radiator, and double glazed window to rear aspect.
Utility Room 3' 8" x 17' 7" ( 1.12m x 5.36m )
Door to WC, wall mounted central heating boiler and plumbing for washing machine.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from ground floor lead to first floor landing with double glazed window to side aspect, loft access and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 6" MAX x 12' 2" MAX ( 4.11m MAX x 3.71m MAX )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobes and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 7" x 13' 6" ( 2.62m x 4.11m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" MAX x 9' 3" MAX ( 2.57m MAX x 2.82m MAX )
Double glazed window to front aspect and wall mounted radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect, heated towel rail, bath with mixer taps & overhead shower attachment, wash hand basin, low level WC and partially tiled walls.
Rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with decked area for outdoor furniture and to the rear of the garden is a patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63180305.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBH108043. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.