4 bedroom barn conversion for saleLower End, Wingrave, Aylesbury
Sold STC £750,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Barn Conversion
- Views Over Open Countryside
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Four Bedrooms
- Double Garage
- Period Features
BARN CONVERSION! SWIMMING POOL! DOUBLE GARAGE! VIEWS OVER OPEN COUNTRYSIDE! WONDERFUL VILLAGE LOCATION! GRAMMAR SCHOOL CATCHMENT! Enjoying views over rolling countryside is this beautiful barn conversion situated in the sought after village of Wingrave.
BARN CONVERSION! SWIMMING POOL! DOUBLE GARAGE! VIEWS OVER OPEN COUNTRYSIDE! WONDERFUL VILLAGE LOCATION! GRAMMAR SCHOOL CATCHMENT! Enjoying views over rolling countryside is this beautiful barn conversion situated in the sought after village of Wingrave boasting a great school catchment and retaining original period features. Comprising entrance hall, lounge with vaulted ceilings, kitchen/dining room, conservatory, bathroom and two bedrooms with en-suite to master. On the first floor there are two further bedrooms. Outside is a stunning rear garden laid mainly to lawn with an abundance of flower and shrubs including seating areas and heated swimming pool. To the front of the property there is parking for several cars and double garage.
Door and double glazed window to the front, stairs to the first floor, stairs to the kitchen. Vaulted ceiling with exposed beams.
Lounge 19' 4" x 14' 2" max ( 5.89m x 4.32m max )
Two double glazed windows to the rear, double glazed patio doors to the conservatory. Vaulted ceiling with exposed beams, feature fire place, radiator, TV point.
Kitchen 17' 10" max x 14' 9" ( 5.44m max x 4.50m )
Double glazed windows to the front and rear, stable door leading to the garden. Fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink and drainer. Integrated oven, gas hob, cooker hood, spaces for washing machine and dishwasher. Radiator, TV point, breakfast bar.
Conservatory 14' 8" max x 8' 11" ( 4.47m max x 2.72m )
Double glazed windows to the front, rear and side, French doors leading into the garden. Wall lights, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
Bedroom 1 18' 3" max x 10' 1" ( 5.56m max x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to the rear, door to the en-suite. Feature beams, radiator.
Bath with mixer taps, WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, radiator. Fully tiled.
Bedroom 2 12' 9" x 9' 3" ( 3.89m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to the front. Radiator, TV point.
Bedroom 3 10' 2" x 7' 9" ( 3.10m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Under stairs cupboard, radiator, gas boiler.
Double glazed window to the front, corner bath, WC, wash hand basin, radiator. Fully tiled.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from entrance hall with landing area overlooking the lounge and entrance hall, doors to bedroom four and bedroom 5/study. Storage cupboards, feature beams.
Bedroom 4 10' 8" x 11' 3" extending into the eaves ( 3.25m x 3.43m extending into the eaves )
Double glazed window to the side. Radiator.
Bedroom 5/ Study
Circular feature window into the landing. Radiator.
Shared gravelled frontage with off road parking for several vehicles and double garage.
Stunning rear garden with views over rolling countryside. Mature and well established, mainly laid to lawn with raised seating area, flower and shrub borders, kids playing area with bark. Extends to vegetable patch with greenhouse, storage shed and summer house. Heated swimming pool with retractable dome cover, decked surround and lighting, outside power, path and further paved seating area. Extends behind conservatory.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63180320.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBZ104224. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.