Land for saleCastle Road, Castle Gresley, Swadlincote
Offers in Region of
- Freehold Residential Development Site (subject to contract)
- Outline planning permission for the erection of two 2 bedroom dwellings with all matters reserved
- Planning Authority - South Derbyshire Council
- Planning Application ref number: 9/2016/0137
- Unconditional offers in the region of £65,000 are invited for freehold interest
- Access will be gained directly off Station Street
- All site inspections are strictly by appointment with Connells Land Department
- Contact: Michael Feenan, Land Manager, Connells Land Department T: 0121 352 4861 M:07779618995 E: email@example.com
Burchell Edwards are delighted to offer for sale a parcel of land, currently forming part of a car park for the existing Public House, Drum and Monkey. This development site is being sold with outline planning permission for the erection of two 2 bedroom dwellings will all matters reserved.
Burchell Edwards are delighted to offer for sale a parcel of land, currently forming part of a car park for the existing Public House, Drum and Monkey.
This development site is being sold with outline planning permission for the erection of two 2 bedroom dwellings will all matters reserved. Access will be gained directly off Station Street. The site is of an irregular shape.
This great opportunity is located in an established residential area made up of Victorian terraced properties, and is in close proximity to the recent High Grove development. The site lies on the cusp of Swadlincote, the largest town is south Derbyshire, with its own town centre providing a range of retail shops and amenities. The site is also approximately 1.7 miles from Hepworth Retail Park offering a number of High Street retail names and a cinema.
A copy of the planning decision notice is available upon request, Ref No 9/2016/0137 via South Derbyshire District Council.
The Freehold interest in the site is available subject to contract.
The site is to be sold with full vacant possession upon the legal completion of the sale.
Prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves through their own enquiries through the relevant authorities as to the availability, suitability and capacity or all services.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUT202735. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Burton-upon-Trent - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.