3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMudford Road, Yeovil
Sold STC £125,000
- Sought After Position
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Enclosed Gardens
- No Onward Chain
A three bedroom family home situated in a sought after position of Yeovil and offered for sale with no onward chain. This spacious accommodation benefits from sitting room, dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor and a good size bedroom to the second floor.
Double glazed door to the front opening into:
Doors opening into:
Sitting Room 11' 5" max x 10' 2" ( 3.48m max x 3.10m )
Double glazed sash window to the front. Period fireplace. Fitted cupboard into alcove. Picture rail. Radiator. Opening into:
Dining Room 14' 10" max x 11' 4" ( 4.52m max x 3.45m )
Double glazed sash window to the rear. Period fireplace. Stairs rising to the first floor. Aerial and telephone points. Picture rail. Radiator. Door opening into:
Kitchen 11' x 6' 8" ( 3.35m x 2.03m )
Window to the side. Door to the side opening to the garden. A range of fitted wall and base units with work surface over. Single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Space for free standing cooker with cooker hood over and tiled splashback. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Wall mounted central heating boiler.
First Floor Landing
Window to the rear. Stairs rising to the second floor.
Bedroom One 14' 10" max x 10' 8" ( 4.52m max x 3.25m )
Double glazed sash window to the front. Radiator. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 7" x 6' ( 2.62m x 1.83m )
Window to the side. Radiator.
Double glazed sash window to the rear. Suite comprising enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Door opening into:
Bedroom Three 15' 4" max x 13' 4" max ( 4.67m max x 4.06m max )
Double glazed window to the side. Sky light window. Radiator. Restricted head height.
Via steps leading up to the front entrance with gated side access to the rear garden. The garden is laid to lawn with mature shrub borders.
A good size enclosed rear garden laid to lawn with a paved patio area abutting the property, providing an ideal seating area. A store room attached to the rear of the property.
From the office, follow the one way system round to the hospital roundabout and take the second exit. At the roundabout take the third exit onto Mudford Road and the property can be found on the right hand side via our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63181385.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YEO104431. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Yeovil. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.