3 bedroom bungalow for saleSouthview Road, Crowborough, East Sussex
Sold STC £600,000
- 3 bedroom detached chalet bungalow
- Flexible accommodation
- Extremely secluded location which is convenient at the same time!
- Huge kitchen/breakfast room
- Close to Beacon Golf Club
- EPC energy rating D (65)
This lovely chalet bungalow is tucked away in one of Crowborough's premier locations.The property can be found at the top of this single lane and has the benefit of being a short distance from the town centre and the Crowborough Beacon Golf Club, so convenience as well as seclusion is on offer here.The property itself is in a good location. The kitchen/breakfast room is definitely a highlight of this home and it's not hard to see why. The current owner has extended the room to make it over 20 feet long! At the same time it was modernised, so you don't have to touch a thing in here. One thing you might notice is the amount of cupboard space you get.Being a chalet bungalow means most of the accommodation is on the ground floor. There is, however, a bedroom upstairs and bathroom which lends itself to flexible living. This could be the dream of someone downsizing or a wonderful family home, it's really up to you!
What the Owner says:
When I first came here, the property needed a huge amount doing to it. Over the years, I have made it into what it is today and I will be very sad to leave. The lounge is probably the room where I spend most of my time benefiting from a gas fire in the winter and the double doors into the conservatory in the summer. It's perfect for when the family come to visit and as we have a separate dining room, I use this for entertaining them.The garden is a good size but not too much which has been ideal for me. The whole house is so light and airy which is probably one of the reasons why I went for the property in the first place!
- Entrance Hall/Office: 15'4 x 9'4 (4.68m x 2.85m)
- Lounge: 17'11 x 12'5 (5.46m x 3.79m)
- Conservatory: 17'2 x 8'8 (5.24m x 2.64m)
- Dining Room: 11'6 x 10'8 (3.51m x 3.25m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 20'4 x 10'8 (6.20m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'0 x 10'10 (3.97m x 3.30m)
- En-suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 2: 10'9 x 9'0 (3.28m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'0 x 10'8 (3.66m x 3.25m)
- Detached Garage
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63181766.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 24203889. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Crowborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.