3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDelamere Avenue, Salford
- Extended Semi Family Home
- Spacious/Versatile Accommodation
- 3 Good Fitted Bedrooms
- Lounge, Dining Rm, Utility Rm
- 19'9" Breakfast Kitchen
- Ground Floor W.C, 3 Pce Bathroom
- Gas C.H, Security Alarm, No Chain
- Ideal to Update To Taste
An extended three bedroom semi detached family size home, offering spacious and versatile living accommodation available with no further upward chain. Situated in a cul de sac position there is little passing traffic on the road to the front, yet the property is ideally located for easy access to the East Lancs, Salford and Manchester City centres. Whilst locally there are popular schools, shops and quality leisure and recreational facilities. The extended property offers buyers the opportunity to improve and update to their own taste, with accommodation that briefly comprises: porch, hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, guest WC, landing, three good size fitted bedrooms and a three piece bathroom suite. Externally there are garden areas to the front and rear. The property benefits from gas central heating double glazing, a security alarm system and importantly is available with no further upward chain. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all that is on offer, and this can be arranged via an advanced appointment with Cardwells office on 0161 794 3434.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7343109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cardwells Sales, Lettings, Management & Commercial, M28. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.