2 bedroom terraced house for saleMyrtle Avenue, Dewsbury
- ***Guide Price £75,000 - £80,000***
- Two Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Plans For Extension Approved By Kirklees Council
- Kitchen, Utility Area & Cellar
- *** NO CHAIN ***
***Guide Price £75,000 - £80,000*** Offered with NO CHAIN is this two bedroom mid terrace property comprising of: entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, utility area, cellar, landing, two bedrooms and bathroom. Plans for extension have been approved by Kirklees Council - copy in our office.
***Guide Price £75,000 - £80,000***
Two Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
Door to front, radiator, tiled flooring and stairs to first floor.
Lounge 15' 9" x 13' 7" ( 4.80m x 4.14m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, telephone and tv point. Dado rail.
Kitchen 13' 3" x 6' 9" ( 4.04m x 2.06m )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel 1 & 1/2 sink bowl with drainer, mixer tap and splash back tiling. Gas cooker point, radiator and tiled flooring. Double glazed window to rear.
Work surfaces, wall mounted boiler and splash back tiling. Plumbing for washing machine, power and light. Double glazed window to rear.
Useful storage space, power and light. Gas and electric meters.
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom 1 11' 1" x 9' 7" ( 3.38m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, dado rail and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2 11' 6" Max Including Bulkhead x 6' 9" Max Including Bulkhead ( 3.51m Max Including Bulkhead x 2.06m Max Including Bulkhead )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and laminate flooring. Dado rail and storage cupboard.
Three piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin, wc and corner bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Tiled walls, radiator and double glazed window to rear.
To the front of the property is a small garden, to the rear is a yard and outside tap.
Plans for a ground and first floor extension have been approved by Kirklees Council - https://www.kirklees.gov.uk/beta/planning-applications/search-for-planning-applications/detail.aspx?id=2016/92936
Application number - 2016/62/92936/E
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63182720.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110963. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.