3 bedroom cottage for saleWest End Road, Golcar, Huddersfield
- Spacious Three Bedroom Listed Cottage
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Driveway Parking
- Front Courtyard Garden
- Picturesque Village Location
SPACIOUS, beautifully presented and characterful three bedroom listed WEAVER'S COTTAGE. Situated in a sought after location in the village of Golcar. With OFF ROAD PARKING, a SOUTH FACING courtyard GARDEN and attractive open VIEWS across the surrounding countryside.
To the ground floor you have a spacious lounge, office/snug and a modern, well equipped kitchen diner which leads to a utility room. On the first floor are three bedrooms and a modern bathroom with a cast iron freestanding bath, separate shower and under-floor heating. To the front of the property is a paved courtyard garden and to the side is a driveway with parking for one car.
Set in a picturesque village location is this three bedroom listed cottage, situated in one of the most sought after locations in Golcar.
The property has been renovated by the current owners to the very highest standard and offers generous living space set over two floors, packed with character and charm
To the ground floor you have a spacious lounge, office/snug and a modern, well equipped kitchen diner which leads to a utility room. On the first floor are three bedrooms and a modern bathroom with a cast iron freestanding bath, separate shower and under-floor heating.
To the front of the property is a paved courtyard garden and to the side is a driveway with parking for one car.
Lounge 14' 7" x 19' 2" max ( 4.45m x 5.84m max )
Enter the property via a hardwood triple glazed door into the lounge. The lounge is carpeted and has a cast iron electric stove with a slate tiled hearth. Benefitting from attractive fitted furniture to either side of the fireplace and under-stairs storage. There is ceiling lighting, TV point, radiator and double glazed windows to the front elevation.
A carpeted space with a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Snug / Office 8' 5" x 8' 3" ( 2.57m x 2.51m )
This versatile room is carpeted and has a radiator and a ceiling light.
Kitchen 8' 1" max x 19' 9" ( 2.46m max x 6.02m )
Fitted with a good range of wall, base and larder units and incorporating a stainless steel sink. Includes an electric oven and hob with cooker hood and an integrated dishwasher and microwave. The room has ceiling lighting and under cabinet lighting. There are double glazed windows to the front elevation.
Utility Room 8' 4" x 5' 2" ( 2.54m x 1.57m )
This useful room opens off the kitchen and offers additional work space and storage with a range of wall and base units and shelves incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer. There is space for a freezer and plumbing for a washing machine, ceiling lights and a tiled floor.
A staircase rises from the living room to the first floor carpeted landing with a ceiling light and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom One 14' 4" x 11' 6" ( 4.37m x 3.51m )
This light and spacious double bedroom has ample storage with attractive built in wardrobes and bedside cabinets. There is an exposed stone chimney breast with the original unusual feature fireplace. There are ceiling lights, a radiator, TV point and full width double glazed windows to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 10' 7" ( 2.77m x 3.23m )
A carpeted double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, radiator, ceiling light, TV point and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 7' 6" ( 2.57m x 2.29m )
This third bedroom has a ceiling light, laminate flooring and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Fitted with a suite comprising a cast iron freestanding bath, shower cubicle with power shower, wash hand basin and low flush WC.
The room is fully tiled and has the benefit of under-floor heating, an extractor fan, radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation
To the front of the property is a south facing, paved courtyard garden with outside lighting, walled and fenced boundaries and a side entrance gate.
To the side of the property is a concrete driveway and a shed with power and outside lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF108261. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.