3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBreedon Close, Corby
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Refitted Contemporary Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating And Double Glazing
- Immaculately Presented
- Popular Danesholme Area
A beautifully presented three bedroom family home located in the ever popular Danesholme area with access to school, shops and local amenities.
This immaculately presented three bedroom family home has been much improved by the current owner and benefits from a modern fitted kitchen, a remodeled open plan lounge/diner complete with a wood burner, a refitted contemporary family bathroom and three bedrooms. Outside you'll find generous rear and side gardens offering plenty of space for a growing family, a garage and parking for several vehicles. The property also benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and must be viewed to appreciate all that it has to offer.
Lounge 19' 7" x 16' 8" max ( 5.97m x 5.08m max )
This room features double glazed French doors, a fireplace with a dual fuel burner and a wall mounted radiator, wood effect flooring and staircase leading to the first floor.
Kitchen 15' 2" plus door recess x 7' 6" ( 4.62m plus door recess x 2.29m )
A fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units, a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, work surface over, partial complimentary tiling, an electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, space and plumbing for both a washing machine and dishwasher and space for a fridge/freezer. Further features include a wall mounted radiator, central heating boiler, ceramic floor tiles, a double glazed window to the side aspect and French doors into the garden.
Staircase rising from ground floor, features include a double glazed window to the rear aspect and access to the loft.
Bedroom One 16' 8" x 8' 8" plus door recess ( 5.08m x 2.64m plus door recess )
This room features double glazed windows to the front and side aspects and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 10' 4" max ( 3.61m x 3.15m max )
This room features a double glazed window to the front aspect, a built in wardrobe and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 6' 3" ( 3.18m x 1.91m )
This room features a double glazed window to the front aspect and a wall mounted radiator.
A stylish refitted three piece suite comprising of a contemporary bath with shower over, a wash hand basin and wc, partial complimentary tiling, a heated towel rail and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Driveway leading to the garage and a paved footpath to the front door.
A substantial decked area with balustrade fencing separating it from the large paved patio all enclosed with timber fencing.
Decked area leading to the lawn and raised patio set over two levels, fully enclosed with timber fencing.
Access via an up and over door, this larger than average garage also has lighting and a courtesy door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63182825.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COR108096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Corby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.