3 bedroom detached house for saleHawthorn Avenue, Mawsley, Kettering
- Three Bedroom Detached House
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Spacious Lounge with French Doors
- Detached Single Garage
- Popular Village Location
A well presented three bedroom detached house located in the popular village of Mawsley! The property briefly comprises of a spacious lounge, a modern kitchen/diner, three bedrooms with en-suite to master, a three piece bathroom, a rear garden and a detached single garage.
William H Brown are pleased to present this lovely three bedroom detached house situated is the popular village of Mawsley. The property is well presented throughout and benefits from a modern fitted kitchen complete with integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and microwave, A spacious lounge with a wall mounted electric fireplace and French doors leading out onto the rear garden, a three piece family bathroom as well as a master bedroom with a three piece en-suite and a detached single garage for off road parking.
Entry gained via a wooden door to the front aspect leading through to the kitchen/diner, the lounge, the cloakroom and the stairs rising to the first floor. The entrance hall also features a wall mounted radiator and coving to ceiling.
The cloakroom features a wash hand basin along with a low level WC and an obscured double glazed window to the side aspect providing light and ventilation.
Lounge 17' 8" x 10' 9" ( 5.38m x 3.28m )
The spacious lounge benefits from a wall mounted electric fireplace as well as a set of double glazed French doors leading out onto the rear garden. Also featured is a double glazed window to the rear aspect, two wall mounted radiators, access to the under-stairs cupboard and coving to ceiling.
Kitchen / Diner 14' 8" x 9' 8" ( 4.47m x 2.95m )
The kitchen/diner has plenty of space for a dining table and comes with a fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over and under-cabinet lights above. Included is a stainless steel one and a half sink/drainer, a range style cooker with extractor hood over, an integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and microwave and plumbing for a washing machine. Also featured is a double glazed bay window to the front aspect as well as a double glazed standard window to the side and a wall mounted radiator.
The first floor landing grants access to all bedrooms and the bathroom and features a double glazed window to the side aspect along the airing cupboard that houses the water tank and the central heating boiler.
Master Bedroom 13' x 10' 1" ( 3.96m x 3.07m )
The master bedroom benefits from built in wardrobes as well as granting access to the en-suite. Also featured is a double glazed window to the rear aspect, a wall mounted radiator and loft access.
A three piece en-suite comprising of a shower cubicle, a wash hand basin and a low level WC. There is tiling to water sensitive area, a chrome towel radiator and an obscured double glazed window to the side aspect providing light and ventilation.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 9' 8" ( 3.07m x 2.95m )
The second bedroom features a double glazed window to the rear aspect, a wall mounted radiator and a TV point.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 7' 2" ( 2.97m x 2.18m )
The third bedroom features a double glazed window to the front aspect, a wall mounted radiator and a TV point.
The bathroom features a three piece suite comprising of a bath with mixer taps and shower over, a pedestal mounted wash basin and a low level WC. There is also tiling to water sensitive areas, a chrome towel radiator, recessed ceiling lights and an obscured double glazed window to the front aspect providing light and ventilation.
To the front of the property is a small grass area with shrubs, a pathway leading to the front door and access to the rear garden.
To the rear of the property is a modest garden mainly laid to lawn with a patio area to the front and enclosed by brick wall and timber fencing alongside a single garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63182837.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KTG107336. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.