3 bedroom terraced house for saleLincoln Road, Peterborough
- Mid-Terraced House
- 16' Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms
- 13' x 17' Master Bedroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Close to City Centre
* Mid-Terraced House
* 16' Kitchen
* Three Bedrooms
* 13' x 17' Master Bedroom
* Enclosed Rear Garden
* Close to City Centre
3.97m x 4.11m (13' x 13'6"). PVCu double glazed window to front, double radiator.
3.35m x 3.45m (11' x 11'4"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, double radiator.
4.93m x 2.40m (16'2" x 7'10"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, space for fridge/freezer, washing machine and cooker, PVCu double glazed window to side, radiator, door to garden, door to:
2.71m x 2.27m (8'11" x 7'5"). Fitted with three piece suite with bath, pedestal wash hand basin with fitted shower over and low-level WC, tiled surround, fully tiled, heated towel rail, PVCu obscure double glazed window to side.
PVCu double glazed window to side, door to:
3.96m x 5.27m (13' x 17'3"). Two PVCu double glazed windows to front, double radiator.
5.72m x 2.40m (18'9" x 7'10"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, double radiator.
3.35m x 3.44m (11' x 11'3"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, double radiator.
1.05m x 1.42m (3'5" x 4'8"). PVCu obscure double glazed window to side, fitted with two three piece suite wash hand basin, low-level wc and heated towel rail.
The property benefits from an enclosed rear garden, laid mainly to paving with decking area, gated access to side of garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTB202436. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.