Studio flat for saleAbode, Braefoot House, EDINBURGH
- 2 year rent guarantee at 7.5% net based on a rent of £185.00/week
- Room Sizes from 18m2 to 22m2
- Managed by USL
- Lounge/Cinema/Games Room, Reception, Office
- Apple Computer Rooms at each Level
- Storage, Laundry, Landscaped gardens
- Furnishings Included
- 50% exchange deposit, 25% instalment 3 months after exchange and 25% on practical completion
- Reserve Now Completion Q4 2017
***ATTRACTIVE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY***
A very high design new build block of studio apartments. Location is in an affluent suburb of
Edinburgh and adjacent to the Edinburgh Universities Engineering and Science Campus – Kings Campus. Free University shuttle
buses run from Kings Campus (200 yds away) to the city centre which is only 1.5 miles away.
Close to the picturesque Inch Park, the medieval Craigmillar Castle and two
beautiful golf courses, residents can’t help but be impressed by the
historic buildings and stunning green spaces that surround the
However, the most appealing feature when it comes to
location is the fact that Braefoot House is perfectly sited
for students attending the University of Edinburgh.
This is especially true for those students within the
University’s Engineering and Science Campus (King’s
Buildings Campus), which is just a 5 minute walk
from Braefoot House. The close proximity to this
campus makes this accommodation highly desirable
for those students based at the King’s Building.
***TAKING DEPOSITS NOW***
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 138. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RANNOCH PROPERTY, Glasgow . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.