1 bedroom apartment for saleBradwell Court, Godstone Road, Whyteleafe, Surrey
- Approx. 505 Sqft Gross Internal Area
- Second (Top) Floor with Juliette Balcony
- Open-Plan Reception/Kitchen
- Spacious Bedroom with Fitted Wardrobes
- Gas Central Heating
- Large, Double-Glazed Windows/Doors
- Allocated Parking Space
- Minutes from Whyteleafe South Station
SHARED OWNERSHIP (advertised price represents the 75% share offered. Full market value £205,000). An opportunity to purchase this one bedroom apartment on a shared-ownership basis. The property is on the second (top) floor and features a Juliette balcony in the reception room, an open-plan kitchen and gas central heating. There is a large bedroom, with a bank of fitted wardrobes, and a spacious entrance hallway. The apartment has use of an off-street, allocated parking space and is also just minutes from Whyteleafe South station for trains to Caterham, London Bridge or London Victoria.
Property ref: 121_1138_4299141
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63183569.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4299141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban Moves, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.