5 bedroom detached house for saleAsh Drive, North Bradley, Trowbridge
Offers in Excess of £425,000
- Five Double Bedrooms
- Detached Family Residence
- Extremely Private Garden
- High Quality Finish
Found in a popular village, near to the village primary school, this vast family home has been substantially extended. The property now offers 5 double bedrooms as well as an office & an immense living space. The rear garden is extremely private making this surprising property one not to miss.
Double glazed front door. Double glazed window to front. Natural slate tiled flooring.
Double glazed door to front. Double glazed window to front. Stairs to first floor with hand made artisan wrought iron banister. Large understairs cupboard. Solid oak flooring. Radiator with bespoke built in radiator cover.
Double glazed window to side. Wash hand basin. Wc. Stone tiled splashback and flooring. Heated towel rail.
Lounge 21' 1" x 15' ( 6.43m x 4.57m )
Dual aspect room with double glazed windows to front and side. Insert ceiling lights. Solid oak flooring. Three radiators. Opens to:
Dining Area 15' x 8' 6" ( 4.57m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to rear. Solid oak flooring. Radiator.
Kitchen 24' 6" x 8' 9" Max ( 7.47m x 2.67m Max )
Double glazed window to rear. Double glazed patio doors to garden and double glazed door to side. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units with work top surfaces. Space for range style cooker and American fridge freezer. Two bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over. Insert ceiling lights. Natural slate tiled flooring and splashback. Radiator.
Home Office 8' 3" x 11' 9" ( 2.51m x 3.58m )
Could be used as a sung or additional sitting room. Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Double glazed window to side. Hand made artisan design wrought iron banisters. Two loft accesses. Airing cupboard. Radiator.
Bedroom One 14' 11" Max x 12' 11" ( 4.55m Max x 3.94m )
Double glazed window to rear. Insert ceiling lights. Radiator.
Double glazed window to side. Bath with double shower over and mixer tap. His and hers wash hand basins. Wc. Tiled walls and flooring. Shaver point. Insert ceiling lights. Heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 14' 10" x 10' 5" ( 4.52m x 3.18m )
Double glazed windows to front and side Radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 8" x 9' 5" ( 3.86m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to rear. Built in wardrobes and bookcase. Radiator with bespoke built in radiator cover.
Bedroom Four 13' 10" x 7' 4" ( 4.22m x 2.24m )
Two double glazed windows to front. Built in shelving. Radiator with bespoke built in radiator cover.
Bedroom Five 8' 6" x 9' 8" ( 2.59m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to rear. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Double glazed window to front. Whirlpool bath with shower over. Wash hand basin. Wc. Slate tiled walls and flooring. Shaver point. Insert ceiling lights. Heated towel rail.
Lawn area with mature shrubs and fruit trees. Gated access to rear garden and gate to large storage area. Gravel and hardstanding area providing parking for several cars.
Private and enclosed garden. Large lawned space. Decked and paved seating areas. Raised ornamental pond with granite water feature. Outside power. Garden Shed. Side access. A variety of mature fruit trees consisting of Fig, Hazelnut, Apple, Plum and Gooseberry. Mature plants and grape vines.
Up and over door. Glazed window to side. Power and lighting. Plumbing for washing machine. Combination boiler.
Window to front and rear. Power. Work bench.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63183974.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WST103483. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Westbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.