4 bedroom house for saleLansdowne Road, London, E18
- Semi-Detached Four Bedroom Victorian Family Home.
- On The Edge Of The Snaresbrook Conservation Area.
- Ideally Located To Wanstead High Street And George Lane Parade.
- Wealth Of Period Charm And Character.
- Off Street Parking, Side Access, And A Cellar.
- Offered To Market Chain Free.
Located on the edge of the Snaresbrook Conservation Area on the popular Lansdowne Road is this imposing semi-detached Victorian family home. Spanning in excess of 2000 square feet over three floors and boasting a wealth of character the property comprises of a grand entrance hallway, a generous front reception complete with bay window and feature fireplace, a huge second reception with direct access to the private rear garden, a modern fitted kitchen diner with Rangemaster Cooker, four bedrooms with en-suite shower room to the master, a separate WC, a shared family bathroom, and a study. In addition the property offers off-street parking, side access, and ample storage space including a cellar.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAN160333. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Wanstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.