2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCecil Road, Norwich
Sold STC £305,000
- Detached two bedroom bungalow
- Sought after location
- Potential to extend subject to planning
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Off road parking
- Beautiful garden to the rear
- Rare opportunity
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION! One level living in the heart of NR1! Boasting double glazing, gas central heating, driveway parking and beautiful garden to the rear this bay fronted detached bungalow represents a rare opportunity. Don't miss out, call us now to arrange your viewing.
Single glazed door to the front and double glazed window to the front.
Textured ceiling and coving.
Lounge 19' 1" x 11' 11" ( 5.82m x 3.63m )
Double glazed bay window to the front, radiator, electric fireplace, wood effect laminate flooring, smooth plastered ceiling and coving.
Dining Room 11' 11" x 8' 1" ( 3.63m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to the rear, double glazed patio doors, gas central heating boiler, radiator, smooth plastered ceiling and coving.
Kitchen 5' 10" x 12' 6" ( 1.78m x 3.81m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer, space for oven, radiator, lino flooring, textured ceiling, coving and double glazed window to the front.
Conservatory 7' 5" x 16' 7" ( 2.26m x 5.05m )
Timber construction with single glazed windows to the rear and side.
Bedroom One 9' 8" x 12' ( 2.95m x 3.66m )
Double glazed bay window to the rear, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 12' 3" ( 3.51m x 3.73m )
Double glazed bay window to the front, radiator, textured ceiling, coving and port cabin window.
With a suite comprising bath with shower over, wash hand basin and WC, radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
The beautiful garden to the rear is mainly laid to lawn with patio area, two wooden sheds and boasts an array of mature shrubs, trees and hedges. To the front of the property is a large gravelled drive providing ample off road parking. Ref: 35001
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63184019.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123620. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.