4 bedroom detached house for saleRamsey Road, Dovercourt, Harwich
Sold STC £295,000
- Stunning Detached Family Home
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Approx 190ft Rear Garden
- Driveway & Garage
A stunning detached, bay fronted four bedroom family home benefiting from large driveway and detached garage aswell as two reception rooms, en-suite and approximately 190ft rear garden with summerhouse.
Ground Floor Accommodation:-
Entrance door leading to:-
With further door leading to:-
With double glazed window to side, radiator, stairs to first floor, door to:-
Sitting Room 14' 2" into bay x 12' 4" ( 4.32m into bay x 3.76m )
Double glazed bay window to front, feature fireplace and surround, radiator, coved ceiling.
Kitchen 19' 10" x 7' 10" ( 6.05m x 2.39m )
With UPVC door to side, double glazed windows to side and rear, understairs storage cupboard, tiled flooring, roll-edge work surface incorporating sink and drainer with mixer tap and tiled splashback, matching base and wall mounted units, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, range cooker with extractor hood over, door into Lounge/Diner.
Lounge / Diner 19' 10" x 10' 4" ( 6.05m x 3.15m )
With double glazed french doors opening to rear garden, coved ceiling, radiator and wall lighting.
First Floor Landing
With loft access and airing cupboard.
Master Bedroom 14' x 9' 10" ( 4.27m x 3.00m )
With double glazed window to rear, radiator, door into:-
With obscure double glazed window to side, spotlighting, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully enclosed shower cubicle, tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 14' 1" x 12' 6" ( 4.29m x 3.81m )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, coved ceiling.
Bedroom Three 10' 9" x 8' 5" ( 3.28m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Four 7' 11" x 6' 11" ( 2.41m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Panel enclosed bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin.
With obscure double glazed window to side, low level WC, wall mounted wash hand basin.
The front of the property has a hard standing area providing off road parking for several vehicles with gated access to side leading to detached garage with wooden opening doors and light connected. The rear garden commences with a patio area with remainder being mainly laid to lawn with mature shrub borders. The garden extends approximately 190ft. At the rear of the garden there is a summer house.
Summer House 17' 5" x 13' 6" ( 5.31m x 4.11m )
With power and lighting connected, double doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63184034.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAW104327. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harwich Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.