3 bedroom terraced house for saleTurnham Drive, Leighton Buzzard
Sold STC £270,000
- NO UPPER CHAIN
- Three Generous Bedrooms
- En-Suite to Master
- Modern Development
- Allocated Parking
NO UPPER CHAIN! Modern family home located on this sought after development of Sandhills with regular bus services directly to Leighton Buzzard train station and walking distance to local lower school.
NO UPPER CHAIN! Modern family home located on this sought after development of Sandhills with regular bus services directly to Leighton Buzzard train station and walking distance to local lower school. Comprising: entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge/dining room and kitchen. On the first floor there are two bedrooms and a family bathroom, on the second floor is a master bedroom with en-suite. Outside there are garden to the front and rear with allocated parking.
Double glazed door to the front, stairs to the first floor landing, doors to the lounge and kitchen. Radiator.
Lounge/ Diner 14' 11" x 12' 11" ( 4.55m x 3.94m )
Double glazed French doors to the rear. TV point, radiator.
Kitchen 12' x 6' 2" ( 3.66m x 1.88m )
Double glazed window to the front. Fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, 1 ½ bowl sink and drainer. Electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, spaces for washing machine and fridge freezer. Central heating boiler, radiator, tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the front, stairs to the second floor landing. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 11' 9" ( 3.91m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to the rear. TV point, radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' x 6' 2" ( 3.66m x 1.88m )
Double glazed to the front. Radiator.
Bath with mixer taps, WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, radiator. Part tiled.
Bedroom One 18' 10" max x 12' 10" ( 5.74m max x 3.91m )
Double glazed window to the rear, door to en-suite. TV point, airing cupboard with shelving, eves storage, loft access. Leads into the dressing area.
Double glazed window to the front. Double shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, radiator. Part-tiled.
Mainly laid to lawn, paved patio area, outside water tap, path leading to gated rear access with allocated parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63184115.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBZ104389. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.