2 bedroom apartment for saleCity Centre, Norwich, NR1
Guide Price £230,000
- Modern fourth floor apartment
- Two double bedrooms (master en-suite)
- Modern bathroom
- Open plan lounge/dining room/kitchen
- Allocated parking
- Lift access
- No onward chain
- Guide Price £230,000-£240,000
Generously proportioned City Centre fourth floor apartment being offered with no onward chain. Accommodation features a generous master bedroom (with en-suite), guest bedroom, open plan lounge/dining room/modern kitchen leading onto a balcony over looking River Wensum and bathroom. Benefiting from allocated parking, lift access and a convenient position close to the train station and A47 bypass.
The centre of Norwich boasts two modern shopping malls, a bustling market place and boutique shopping in the numerous lanes and cobbled streets with the two magnificent cathedrals and dominant castle providing a wealth of history dating back to the Norman times. The property also benefits from being close to Norwich Train Station with its regular links to Cambridge and London.
Guide Price £230,000-£240,000
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63184484.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26640273. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by abbotFox, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.