2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleColwyn Road, Hartlepool
- IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION
- RECENTLY REFURBISHED
- LOUNGE THROUGH DINER
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- YARD TO REAR & GARDEN TO FRONT
What a transformation! Recently refurbished by the current owner, this 2 Bedroomed End Terraced House is offered for sale with Immediate Vacant Possession, with views overlooking the Burn Valley Park. Externally there is a Yard to the rear and a Garden to the front and side.
What a transformation! Recently refurbished by the current owner, this 2 Bedroomed End Terraced House is offered for sale with Immediate Vacant Possession, with views overlooking the Burn Valley Park. The layout comprises Entrance Hallway, Lounge with pleasant outlook, Through Diner, modern Kitchen with range of wall and base units with contrasting roll top work surfaces and access to Rear Yard, downstairs Cloakroom/WC. To the First Floor are 2 Double Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom. Externally there is a Yard to the rear and a Garden to the front and side.
accessed via UPVC Double Glazed panelled door with opaque glazed window, stairs to First Floor, radiator, understairs storage cupboard.
Lounge Area 11' 2" (excluding bay) x 10' 8" (into alcoves) ( 3.40m (excluding bay) x 3.25m (into alcoves) )
feature fireplace with marble effect inset and hearth with wooden surround, radiator, UPVC Double Glazed window to front aspect, laminate style flooring.
Dining Area 17' 3" x 11' 5" (into alcoves) ( 5.26m x 3.48m (into alcoves) )
UPVC Double Glazed bay window to rear aspect, radiator, laminate style flooring.
Split Level Kitchen 14' 2" x 6' 9" ( 4.32m x 2.06m )
(irregular shape) fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting roll top work surfaces, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, UPVC Double Glazed windows to both dual aspect side aspects, built in electric oven with 4 ring gas hob, 'chimney' style fan above, contrasting splashback tiling, recess for washing machine, laminate style flooring, radiator, access to rear yard.
Downstairs Cloakroom/ Wc
low level flush WC, wash hand basin, radiator, laminate style flooring.
UPVC Double Glazed window to side aspect, access to roof void.
Bedroom 1 11' 3" x 13' 9" (into alcove) ( 3.43m x 4.19m (into alcove) )
built in storage cupboard, radiator, UPVC Double Glazed window to front aspect, laminate style flooring.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" x 10' 9" (maximum measurements) ( 3.40m x 3.28m (maximum measurements) )
UPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect, built in storage cupboard, radiator.
Enclosed Yard To Rear
double gates for off road parking, storage unit.
Palisade To Front
UPVC Double Glazed opaque window to rear aspect, double walk-in shower, low level flush WC, vanity style wash hand basin, radiator, extractor fan.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63185530.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR111393. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.