3 bedroom detached house for saleCentral Drive, Elmer, Bognor Regis
- CHAIN FREE
- Requires Modernisation Throughout
- Separate Lounge & Dining Room
- Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Ground Floor Bedroom & Bathroom
- Two First Floor Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Garage & Off Road Parking
Although this property requires modernisation throughout, in the agents opinion it is a fantastic purchase & could be renovated to create a superb property. The property comprises of a lounge, dining room, kit/breakfast room, bedroom & bathroom on the ground floor & 2beds & a bathroom on the 1st.
Through the entrance porch of this detached, chalet style property you will find a living room with a southerly facing bay window and an open fireplace. Through a glass panel door is the inner hall with doors to the ground floor bedroom, the bathroom, the dining room which opens out into the rear garden, the kitchen/breakfast room which also has a door to the rear gardens, stairs to the first floor landing and a cupboard which is plumbed for a washing machine. On the first floor you will find two bedrooms which both have access to eaves storage and a bathroom. The larger of the two first floor bedrooms has French doors onto the southerly facing balcony. Other features include double glazing, gas central heating, a garage and off road parking. Please call or e-mail us today to book your appointment to view this property internally.
Entrance Porch 5' 11" x 5' 2" ( 1.80m x 1.57m )
Door to front, double glazed circular window to side, tiled floor and glass panel door into the living room.
Living Room 15' x 14' 2" ( 4.57m x 4.32m )
Double glazed window to front, open fire place, radiator, telephone point, TV point and door into the inner hall.
Stairs to first floor landing with cupboard below, radiator, storage cupboard with space and plumbing for washing machine and doors to the ground floor bedroom, the bathroom, the dining room and the kitchen/breakfast room.
Ground Floor Bedroom 13' 6" x 10' 7" ( 4.11m x 3.23m )
Double glazed bay window to front and radiator.
Kit/breakfast Room 15' 7" x 11' 8" ( 4.75m x 3.56m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base mounted cupboards and drawers with work surfaces and tiled splash backs. One and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood over, integrated dishwasher, space for tall standing fridge freezer, radiator, inset ceiling spots lights, double glazed window to rear and door to side.
Frosted double glazed window to side, bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, WC, tiling and airing cupboard with hot water tank.
Dining Room 10' 11" x 9' 3" ( 3.33m x 2.82m )
Double glazed French doors into the rear garden and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Velux window to side, access to the loft space, access to eaves storage and doors to bedroom 1, 2 and the bathroom.
Bedroom 1 12' 4" x 12' 1" ( 3.76m x 3.68m )
French doors onto balcony with windows either side, built-in wardrobes with shelving and hanging rail, two radiators and TV point.
Bedroom 2 10' 4" x 7' 10" ( 3.15m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, access to eaves storage cupboard and built-in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors, shelving and hanging rail.
Velux window to side, WC, wash hand basin, spot lighting and a short bath with shower and mixer taps.
The front garden is laid to shingle with paved areas either side of the entrance porch.
The rear garden is enclosed by timber panel fencing and could require some attention. The rear garden can be accessed via the kitchen door, the dining room sliding patio doors and the garage.
Double doors to front, power, light and window and door to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG104431. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.