2 bedroom terraced house for saleStation Road, Great Shelford, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Barley Mews is a delightful small development of two, three and four bedroom town houses situated in the highly desirable village of Great Shelford, close to Cambridge.
* Properties range from 1,133 sq ft - 1,814 sq ft;
* Secure garage or under croft parking with a private terrace to each property;
* Landscaped communal open spaces;
* To be finished to a high specification;
* Integrated high quality kitchen appliances;
* Choice of kitchen worktops and flooring (subject to build stage);
* Anticipated completion June 2017;
* Anticipated rental values £1400-£1650 pcm;
* Superb local amenities offered in Great Shelford- including a selection of pubs, restaurants, post office, bank, butchers, delicatessen, bakery, chemist and much more;
* Cambridge city centre just under 5 miles away;
* Selection of schools within a close proximity- including Great & Little C of E orimary school, Stapleford primary school, Hauxton primary school, Netherhall school and sixth form college, Sawston village college, Parkside community college and Trumpington community college;
* A short walk to Great Shelford station offering regular links to London Liverpool Street, Cambridge, Audley End, Bishop's Stortford and a selection of other routes.
** Contact Bidwells New Homes now to arrange your appointment to discuss and reserve early 01223 841842. **
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63186185.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NCA160429. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, Cambridge New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.