3 bedroom apartment for saleMoore House, 2 Gatliff Road, London, SW1W
Sold STC £2,450,000
- Open plan reception room
- Kitchen area
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 2 further bedrooms and bathroom
- 2 terraces and Lift
- 24 hour concierge and security
- Gym and spa
- 2 secure parking spaces
- NHBC guarantee until 2022
- EPC Rating = B
A modern three bedroom apartment situated on the seventh floor of this popular development, benefitting from 24 hour concierge and security, two terraces, two underground parking spaces and lift.
Situated just moments from Sloane Square, Moore House is ideally positioned to enjoy all that the exclusive district of Chelsea has to offer, from world-class museums, theatres and restaurants, to a plethora of flagship designer stores and fast links to the City as well as London airports.
The apartments in Moore House are finished with white Corian kitchens with Miele appliances, solid oak floors, underfloor heating, air cooling, cat5 wiring and satellite TV.
Square Footage: 1,165 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63186266.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLF150126. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Knightsbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.