2 bedroom terraced house for saleAcer Close, Epsom
- Two generous sized bedrooms
- Family bathroom, en-suite shower room and ground floor W.C
- Large open-plan living space
- Modern fully fitted kitchen
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Garage and off-street parking
- Rear garden
- Within walking distance of Epsom Town Centre & Ewell West Train station
A beautiful two bedroom terraced house located in a sought after residential area within walking distance of Epsom town centre and train station with direct links into Central London
Barnard Marcus Epsom are extremely proud to present this fantastic and immaculately presented two bedroom cottage style home, located in a very popular and sought after residential area.
The ground floor of this property boasts a large open plan living space with lounge/dining area and a stunning white granite kitchen, fully fitted with modern appliances. There are French doors to the front and rear of the ground floor, allowing in plenty of light and direct access to a secluded rear garden. The fantastic high ceilings and windows also add to the light and spacious feel and there is the added bonus of a cloakroom and W.C.
The first floor of this charming house consists of two generous sized bedrooms, both benefitting from built in storage and the master bedroom also benefitting from an en-suite shower room. This floor boasts a luxurious family bathroom which is easily accessible from each room.
Further benefits to this desirable home includes off street parking, garage and ideally situated close to Epsom Town Centre with its shops and restaurants, and in a perfect location for being within walking distance of direct transport links into Central London, with Ewell West train station only 0.8 miles and Epsom Train station only 1.2 miles.
Don't miss out!! Call Barnard Marcus Epsom on 01372740911 to book your viewing today!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63189602.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EPS104568. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Epsom. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.