3 bedroom maisonette for saleBarnstock, Bretton, Peterborough
Offers in Excess of
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Modern Maisonette
- Three Bedrooms
- Good Size Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Gas Radiator Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed
- Currently Tenanted
- Excellent Investment Opportunity
£1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE. THREE BEDROOM MAISONETTE currently tenanted would make an ideal INVESTMENT or purchase with VACANT POSSESSION. Accommodation comprises SPACIOUS KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM, LOUNGE, THREE BEDROOMS, FAMILY BATHROOM and SEPARATE WC.
Being sold TENANTED or with VACANT POSSESSION this SPACIOUS MAISONETTE HAS gas radiator heating AND uPVC DOUBLE GLAZING. The property is not far from many local amenities and the accommodation comprises ENTRANCE HALL, GROUND FLOOR BEDROOM THREE, 1ST FLOOR LANDING leads to LOUNGE, GOOD SIZE KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM, with BALCONY GARDEN off, TWO FURTHER BEDROOMS, FAMILY BATHROOM and SEPARATE WC. Viewing is recommended.
Raised Panel Front Door To:
Double radiator, stairs to the first floor with storage below.
Bedroom Three 11' 8" x 5' 9" ( 3.56m x 1.75m )
uPVC double glazed window. Wall mounted boiler.
Lounge 14' 8" x 10' 6" ( 4.47m x 3.20m )
uPVC double glazed window. Double radiator, TV point, wall mounted thermostat, storage cupboard, laminate flooring.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 20' 3" x 5' 9" ( 6.17m x 1.75m )
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, single drainer fibre sink unit, ceramic tiled splashbacks, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge, gas and electric cooker points, vinyl flooring, uPVC double glazed sliding patio doors to the roof garden.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 11' 7" max ( 3.56m x 3.53m max )
uPVC double glazed window. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 5' 6" min ( 3.89m x 1.68m min )
uPVC double glazed window. Radiator.
uPVC double glazed window. Fitted with a two piece suite comprising panelled bath with fitted shower over and a wash hand basin, ceramic tiling to half wall height.
uPVC double glazed window. Fitted with a low level WC, ceramic tiling to half wall height
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63189614.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG112845. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.