2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBowhouse Drive, Castlemilk, Glasgow
Offers Over £119,995
- STUNNING SEMI DETACHED VILLA
- BRIGHT ATTRACTIVE LOUNGE
- LARGE DINING KITCHEN
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LUXUARY FITTED FAMILY BATHROOM
- CONVENIENT DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- PRIVATE REAR GARDENS WITH WOODLAND VIEWS
A beautifully presented semi detached villa enjoying a prime position within this much sought after modern development.
Enjoying a prime position with a pleasant woodland aspect to the rear, this attractive semi detached villa is presented to the market in excellent order throughout.
Providing bright and spacious accommodation the interior comprises entrance vestibule, convenient downstairs w.c, well presented lounge and modern fitted dining kitchen.
The first floor offers two neutrally decorated and spacious double bedrooms and a well-equipped modern fitted bathroom which incorporates a three piece suite with shower. The property further features a fresh and tasteful decorative programme throughout, a system of gas central heating and double glazed units.
Externally the subjects offer attractive low maintenance and private south facing gardens to rear with pleasant aspects over the adjacent woodland area which ensures maximum privacy. A driveway to the front provides ample off-street parking. Offering an excellent opportunity for the discerning purchaser, this property should not fail to impress upon inspection.
Located within an established and convenient locale the property is well placed for local shops catering for day to day requirements. Excellent public transport links are available close by which provide fast commuter access to Glasgow city centre and nearby destinations. Excellent schooling can also be found locally both at primary and secondary levels. Access to the M74 motorway network is within a 10/15 minutes average drive.
Lounge 14' 6" x 10' 6" ( 4.42m x 3.20m )
Dining Kitchen 13' 8" x 9' 7" ( 4.17m x 2.92m )
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 9' 7" ( 3.45m x 2.92m )
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 7' 8" ( 3.48m x 2.34m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63189629.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSD104960. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Burnside Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.