2 bedroom apartment for saleRishworth Mill Lane, Rishworth, Sowerby Bridge
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- *Guide Price £135,000 - £145,000*
- Two bedrooms
- Open plan living space
- Modern throughtout
- Communal gardens
- Semi-rural location
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are delighted to introduce to the market this impressive 2 bedroom apartment located in the prestigious mill conversion of Rishworth mill.
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are delighted to introduce to the market this impressive 2 bedroom apartment located in the prestigious mill conversion of Rishworth mill. Rishworth is ideally situated between the M62 motorway and Ripponden village centre and benefits from excellent commuter links. This property is set out over two floors and briefly comprises of Entrance hallway, open plan living area, kitchen and bathroom to the ground floor and the first floor holds the two bedrooms for the property.
Enter the property through the communal entrance into the communal entrance hallway thorugh to the property. Entrance hallway provides access to the all of the ground floor rooms and holds the spindle banister staircase to the first floor. This space also includes a cloakroom which is great for storage.
The kitchen has been fitted with a range of gloss finish wall and base units with complementary work surfaces and tiled splashbacks over. The units incorporate a stainless steel sink and drainer with chrome mixer taps, space and plumbing for a dishwasher, space for an integral fridge, electric oven and hob with extractor hood over, there are also central island units. The kitchen is open plan to the lounge.
The spacious lounge features a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation and there is ample space for lounge and dining room furniture and this room has been decorated to a modern and neutral finish. This room benefits from been open plan to the kitchen and has a wall mounted heater.
The bathroom is fitted with a modern white three piece suite comprising of a paneled bath with overhead shower and shower screen, a low level WC with button flush inset into a vanity unit, this room has been partially tiled and is fitted with a heated towel rail.
Master Bedroom 34' 8" x 14' 10" ( 10.57m x 4.52m )
The enormous master bedroom has space for a double bed and freestanding furniture. There is a mezzanine open level which looks down to the lounge area. This room also benefits from a mounted wall heater. Measurements for this room are at there maximum.
Bedroom 2 13' 2" x 7' 4" ( 4.01m x 2.24m )
This bedroom has been decorated to a modern and neural finish and has ample space for a single bed and freestanding furniture, there is also a mezzanine level in this room which overlooks the lounge area.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63189641.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWB104978. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sowerby Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.