3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRamsden Street, Kippax, LEEDS
- Semi Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Enclosed rear garden
- Off street Parking
- Downstairs Guest WC
A beautifully presented three bedroom semi detached house offering a large single storey extension to the rear of the property. Set in the sought after village of Kippax within close proximity of local schools and amenities, this property benefits from lovely open views to the rear of the property.
A well presented three bedroom semi detached house offering a large single storey extension to the rear of the property. Set in the sought after village of Kippax within close proximity of local schools and amenities, this property benefits from lovely open views to the rear of the property over the surrounding countryside.This property has gas central heating and PVCu double glazed windows. Accommodation comprises of: entrance hall, WC, Open plan lounge/diner, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, Three bedrooms and house bathroom. Private enclosed gardens with patio area and shed
PVCu double glazed front door with PVCu double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Low flush WC and corner hand wash basin, PVCu double glazed window to the side, radiator.
Lounge/diner 24' 6" x 10' ( 7.47m x 3.05m )
The one storey extension to the rear of the property hosts this spacious open plan lounge/diner with a feature gas fireplace. PVCu double glazed window to the front and PVCu double glazed french doors leading to an enclosed rear garden. Coving to the ceiling and two radiators.
Kitchen 18' 5" x 10' 8" ( 5.61m x 3.25m )
The kitchen also benefits from the extension to offer a large fitted kitchen with base and wall units with worktops over. The kitchen has a one and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps and tiled upstands. Built in electric oven with a four ring gas hob and integrated extractor over. Integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer and wine chiller. Peninsular breakfast bar. PVCu double glazed window to the side and PVCu double glazed french doors leading to the back garden. Coving to the ceiling and two radiators.
PVCu double glazed window to the front of the property. Loft hatch with drop down ladder leads to the insulated and boarded loft space.
Bedoom One 10' 10" x 10' 4" ( 3.30m x 3.15m )
PVCu double glazed window to the rear with beautiful views. Built in wardrobes to both alcoves, Radiator and coving to the ceiling
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 8' 2" ( 3.10m x 2.49m )
PVCu double glazed window to the rear. Built in wardrobes to one wall housing gas central heating combination boiler. Radiator
The modern bathroom offers a three price suite comprising of a bath with fitted shower head over, Vanity hand washbasin and low flush WC. Chrome heated towel rail and PVCu double glazed window
Bedroom Three 8' x 5' 10" ( 2.44m x 1.78m )
PVCu double glazed window to the front, Radiator and coving to the ceiling
To the front of the property there is a paved area for off street parking and a pebbled garden enclosed by boundary fencing. To the rear of the property is a south facing garden benefiting from a paved patio area with ornamental wall and gate leading to the lawn. A further patio area and raised flower beds with a large shed offering power and light. Fenced Boundaries
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63189671.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGT105125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crossgates. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.