3 bedroom town house for saleGodley Lane, Trowbridge
Offers in Excess of £230,000
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Master Ensuite & Dressing Room
- Driveway & Garage
- Enclosed South Facing Garden
- Over Half Of NHBC Guarantee
Built in 2013 and benefiting from the remainder of its 10 year NHBC guarantee, this three bedroom home is offered for sale in immaculate condition. The property boasts three double bedrooms with the master also having ensuite and a dressing room. There is also an enclosed rear garden and a garage.
Double glazed front door. Stairs to first floor. Radiator.
Double glazed window to front. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback. Wc. Extractor fan. Radiator.
Kitchen 12' 1" x 6' 11" ( 3.68m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to front. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units with work top surfaces. Tiled splashbacks. Electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over. Stainless steel one and a half sink and drainer unit. Integrated washing machine. Integrated fridge freezer. Extractor. Radiator.
Lounge/ Diner 14' 9" x 14' 2" Max ( 4.50m x 4.32m Max )
Two double glazed windows to rear. Double glazed French doors. Good size storage cupboard. Two radiators.
Stairs to second landing. Cupboard. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 2" x 8' 10" ( 4.32m x 2.69m )
Two double glazed windows to rear. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 14' 1" Max x 11' ( 4.29m Max x 3.35m )
Two windows to front. Radiator.
Bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Wc. Shaver point. Extractor fan. Partly tiled walls. Heated towel rail.
Bedroom One 14' 2" Max x 12' ( 4.32m Max x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to front. Access to loft space. Radiator. Opens to.
Dressing Area 10' 2" x 4' 6" ( 3.10m x 1.37m )
Velux style window to rear. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank. Radiator.
Velux style window to rear. Tiled double shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tile splashback. Wc. Shaver point. Extractor fan. Heated towel rail.
Canopy porch. Paved path to front door. Lawned area.
A south facing garden bordered by wall and fencing. Paved patio seating area. Lawned area. Pergola. Railway sleeper beds. Rear Gate.
Garage 16' 7" x 8' 8" Max ( 5.05m x 2.64m Max )
Up and over door. Eves storage. Driveway space.
Under the Estate Agency Act of 1979 we must advise that the owner of this property is an employee of the Connells Group.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63189713.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WST103790. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Westbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.