5 bedroom detached house for saleCrostwick Lane, Spixworth, Norwich
- Three storey detached home
- Five bedrooms
- Contemporary living
- Re-furnished to a high standard
- Ample off road parking
Spacious and Flexible family home! This sensational five bedroom three storey detached home is built and centered around an extended family life. Boasting wide open spaces and contemporary living this home has been imaginatively re-modelled, extended and re-furbished to a high standard.
This property has a breath taking master bedroom suite with high vaulted style ceiling, walk-in wardrobe and luxury brand new en-suite shower room. Furthermore there is a ground floor stunning family room, comfortable lounge and bespoke study/ home office. There are five bedrooms, three on the first floor and two on the second these currently being used as a suite for an older child. Externally the property has private grounds, enclosed by mature conifer hedging with ample driveway parking to the front for many numerous vehicles. Spixworth sits on the gateway to the Norfolk Broads and is also within easy commute to Norwich and the coast. There is a good range of excellent local Schooling with excellent amenities, an early viewing is highly recommended to appreciate what the property has to offer.
Entrance door, stairs to first floor.
With a suite comprising wash hand basin and low level WC, radiator and extractor fan.
Home Office/ Study 10' 9" x 8' 2" ( 3.28m x 2.49m )
uPVC window to front aspect and radiator.
Lounge 16' 11" narrowing to 14' 6" x 15' 6" ( 5.16m narrowing to 4.42m x 4.72m )
Light and airy double aspect room with uPVC double glazed windows to front and side aspects, inset feature fireplace and radiator.
Dining Room 23' 1" x 16' 3" ( 7.04m x 4.95m )
A stunning open plan family space with uPVC windows to the front, side and rear and provides a light, airy and contemporary space.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 24' 3" x 12' ( 7.39m x 3.66m )
Fully fitted with a range of eye and base level kitchen units with wooden work surfaces over, Rangemaster cooker, inset one and a half bowl sink unit, space for fridge/freezer, double doors to rear garden and door to utility room.
Stainless steel sink unit, space for freezer, radiator, tiled floor, window and door to garden.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 23' x 16' ( 7.01m x 4.88m )
Breath taking freshly completed main bedroom part of the new extension with high vaulted style ceiling, exposed painted brick, designer radiator, walk-in wardrobe and door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Brand new just completed en-suite shower room comprising double shower cubicle with inset mains fed shower, wash hand basin and low level WC, radiator and window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 14' 10" max narrowing to 11' 6" x 15' 5" max ( 4.52m max narrowing to 3.51m x 4.70m max )
uPVC double glazed window to front aspect and two built in wardrobes.
En-Suite Shower Room
With a suite comprising shower cubicle with attached shower, wash hand basin and low level WC, chrome rail radiator and tiled splashbacks.
Bedroom Three 16' 3" x 8' 1" ( 4.95m x 2.46m )
Two uPVC double glazed windows.
With a suite comprising panelled bath, walk-in shower cubicle with inset mains fed shower, double inset his and hers vanity units, low level WC, uPVC double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Four 11' 6" x 8' 9" ( 3.51m x 2.67m )
Velux window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Five 15' 2" max x 10' 11" ( 4.62m max x 3.33m )
Currently used as a cinema movie room with Velux skylight window to rear aspect and loft access.
The property is situated on a large corner plot on the corner of Ivy Road and Crostwick Lane mostly enclosed by mature conifer hedging with huge front gravelled driveway for parking and turning for many vehicles with a private lawned garden to the side. To the rear of the property there is a large workshop/ store measuring 31'x11'2" with attached gardeners WC and patio area to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63190367.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR124207. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.