2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGreenside, Pudsey
Sold STC £179,995
- *GUIDE PRICE £179,995 - £189,995*
- Semi detached property
- Three bedrooms
- Front & rear gardens
- Off street parking
- Well presented throughout
- Popular location
- Viewing is essential!
NO ONWARD CHAIN! *GUIDE PRICE £179,995 - £189,995* William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY which offers WELL PRESENTED living accommodation and benefits from THREE BEDROOMS, FRONT & REAR GARDENS and a DRIVEWAY providing off street parking. Viewing is a must!
Offered for sale is this semi detached property which offers well presented living accommodation and is close to local amenities and transport links, making it ideal for professionals travelling to and from Leeds and Bradford City Centres. The property briefly comprises an entrance hall, lounge, dining kitchen, utility room, three bedrooms (two doubles) and a house bathroom with a white four piece suite. Externally are gardens to the front and rear. There is a driveway to the front of the property providing off street parking. We highly recommend an early viewing to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity!
Door to front, a central heating radiator and oak flooring.
Lounge 12' 3" x 12' 2" ( 3.73m x 3.71m )
A spacious lounge with a central heating radiator and patio doors providing access to the rear elevation.
Dining Kitchen 12' 3" x 10' 2" ( 3.73m x 3.10m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units including complementary work surfaces, incorporating a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, cooker point and cooker-hood. Integral dishwasher and fridge freezer. A central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
With a range of wall and base units including complementary work surfaces, a central heating radiator and a window to the side elevation.
Bedroom One 16' 8" x 13' 4" ( 5.08m x 4.06m )
A double bedroom with a central heating radiator and two skylights to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Two 14' 3" x 12' 2" ( 4.34m x 3.71m )
This room is used as a dining room by the current owner.
A double bedroom with a central heating radiator, oak flooring and a window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Three 8' x 7' 8" ( 2.44m x 2.34m )
Having a central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
A white four piece suite comprising a double ended bath, shower cubicle, hand wash basin, a W.C, chrome towel rail radiator, underfloor heating and a window to the side elevation.
There is a block paved driveway to the front of the property providing off street parking.
To the rear of the property is a generous enclosed garden which is predominantly laid to lawn with borders for flowers and a patio seating area. Perfect for family entertaining!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63190379.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY107981. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.