5 bedroom detached house for saleCottage Drive, Kirk Ella, Hull
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £320,000 - £330,000
- Great Size Property with Five Bedrooms
- Large Drive Way
- Two Garages
- Fantastic Sought After Location
A fantastic five bedroom detached house located in Kirk Ella making a lovely family home - view now to avoid disappointment!
A fantastic five bedroom detached house located in Kirk Ella briefly comprising of an entrance hall leading to the large living/dining room with feature fire place and doors leading to the rear garden. A good sized kitchen and breakfast room to the rear with the added benefit of a separate utility room and ground floor cloaks/wc. To the first floor are three fantastic sized bedrooms and the family bathroom. A fixed stair case leads to a further two double bedrooms. To the rear of the property is a beautiful garden with a large lawn and decking area. It is surrounded by trees and shrubs so it is not overlooked, there are also two side drive ways and one integral garage and a separate double garage. Overall this property is a fabulous size and offers a lovely family home!
Cottage Drive is situated in the highly desirable village of Kirk Ella. Enjoying local shops, public houses and well regarded primary and secondary schools.
With double glazed door to the front.
With under stairs cupboard.
With low level wc.
Lounge 12' 10" narrowing to 9'10" x 27' 2" ( 3.91m narrowing to 9'10" x 8.28m )
With double glazed window to the front, fire place with open fire, radiator, television point, telephone point and door to rear garden.
Kitchen 14' x 9' 10" ( 4.27m x 3.00m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces with tile surround, sink and drainer unit, electric oven, electric hob, cooker-hood, extractor fan, radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Utility Room 9' x 4' 11" ( 2.74m x 1.50m )
With space for a fridge/freezer, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, tiled floor and exit door to rear garden.
With double glazed window to the side and cupboard.
Bedroom 1 12' 5" x 12' 10" ( 3.78m x 3.91m )
With double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 10" x 12' 4" ( 3.00m x 3.76m )
With double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 5" x 8' 6" ( 3.18m x 2.59m )
With double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, radiator and television point.
With double glazed window to the rear, bath with mixer taps, shower, wash hand basin, low level wc, towel radiator and fully tiled.
Bedroom 4 10' 7" into access x 15' ( 3.23m into access x 4.57m )
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom 5 15' 6" x 14' 8" ( 4.72m x 4.47m )
With double glazed window to the front, rear and side, radiator, telephone point and television point.
With two side drive ways providing ample off street parking and lawn area.
Beautiful rear garden mainly laid to lawn with decking area, gravel, trees and shrubs and has the wonderful benefit of not been overlooked.
With two double glazed windows to the side, up and over door, power and light.
Double garage separate to the house with power, light, three double glazed windows to the side, exit door to the side and up and over door.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 653111.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63190385.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY105633. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Willerby Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.