3 bedroom terraced house for saleIvychurch Mews, Runcorn
Offers in Excess of
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Off road parking
- No ongoing chain
- Three bedrooms
- Enclosed rear garden
On the cul de sac location of Ivychurch mews is this three bedroom home offered with no ongoing chain consisting of off road parking and enclosed rear garden. Warmed by gas central heating and double glazed throughout.
On the cul de sac location of Ivychurch mews, offered with no ongoing chain, is this three bedroom home consisting of off road parking and enclosed rear garden. On viewing the property will reveal; Entrance porch, Lounge and modern dining kitchen. Three bedrooms and family bathroom. Warmed by gas central heating and double glazed throughout.
Entrance door, wall mounted fuse box and access to the Lounge.
Lounge 15' 1" x 13' 1" ( 4.60m x 3.99m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, two radiators, stairs leading to the First Floor and coved ceiling.
Kitchen / Diner 15' 1" x 8' 9" ( 4.60m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, wall and base units with work surface over, integrated electric oven and gas hob with extractor fan over, stainless steel sink and single drainer with mixer tap. Space for washing machine, fridge freezer and tumble dryer, radiator and cupboard housing gas central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 8' 10" x 9' 6" ( 2.69m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, fitted wardrobe with hanging space.
Bedroom Two 8' 10" x 8' 9" ( 2.69m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator and storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 6' 5" x 5' 11" ( 1.96m x 1.80m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, three piece white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and electric shower over, vanity wash basin, low level w.c., radiator and extractor fan.
Flagged driveway leading to the front entrance with a lawned area to the side.
Decked seating area, outside water tap, lawn, timber fence surround with gated access to the rear of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63190388.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRM105380. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.