4 bedroom detached house for saleIsaac Court, Woolsthorpe By Colsterworth, Grantham
Sold STC £355,000
- New Build Stone House in a Sought After Location
- Four Bedrooms
- Under Floor Heating
- Rear Garden and Single Garage
- Spacious Accommodation
- En-Suite to the Master Bedroom
- Lovely Rural Village Feel
Beautiful stone built family home with an exceptionally large garden in a quiet cul-de-sac location, with excellent amenities including shops, post office, primary school and doctors. This property also has easy access to the A1 as well Grantham, Stamford and Melton Mowbray.
*DON'T MISS OUT* BEAUTIFUL STONE BUILT FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME with AN EXCEPTIONALLY LARGE GARDEN and spacious accommodation located in a quiet cul-de-sac location. This stunning family home is set in the quiet and sought after village of Woolsthorpe-By-Colsterworth providing a lovely rural village feel and boasting several rooms including entrance hall, kitchen, utility room, study, hall, downstairs W.C, lounge/sunroom, four bedrooms including en-suite to the master bedroom and a family bathroom. The property also benefits from the added luxury of under floor heating. As well as the spacious internal accommodation, the property also has driveway, single garage and rear garden.
The entrance hall is accessed via a UPVC double glazed front door and has a window to the front aspect, staircase off with storage cupboard below and under floor heating.
Kitchen 17' 10" x 16' 3" ( 5.44m x 4.95m )
Into the kitchen there are two UPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect as well as tiled flooring with under floor heating and downlighters. The kitchen is fitted with Jewson low and eye level units and drawers with a roll top work surface above, inset stainless steel sink one and a half and drainer with tiled splash backs, a freestanding Range Leisure cooker and hob with extractor hood above and has space for appliances, There are also UPVC double glazed French doors leading out to the rear garden and a pantry. Access into the utility room.
Utility Room 9' 4" x 5' 5" maximum ( 2.84m x 1.65m maximum )
The utility room has a UPVC double glazed back door leading out to the rear garden and tiled flooring with under floor heating. Utility is fitted with low and eye level units with roll top work surfaces above and inset stainless steel sink and drainer with tiled splash backs. Space for appliances and extractor fan.
Study 15' 4" x 11' 3" ( 4.67m x 3.43m )
Into the study there is a UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and two to the side aspect, under floor heating and TV point.
The hall provides to the W.C.
The W.C is fitted with a two piece white suite comprising of wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and W.C. Tiled flooring and extractor fan.
Lounge/ Sun Room 15' 6" x 14' 8" ( 4.72m x 4.47m )
The lounge/sun room has two UPVC double glazed windows to the side aspect enjoying views over the garden and French doors leading out and a TV point.
Up onto the landing there is a a UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, under floor heating and hatch access to the loft.
Bedroom One 13' 4" plus entrance recess x 17' 9" narrowing to 11' 5" ( 4.06m plus entrance recess x 5.41m narrowing to 3.48m )
Bedroom one has two UPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect, TV point, airing cupboard and under floor heating. Access into the en-suite.
The en-suite has a UPVC double glazed frosted window to the rear aspect, tiled flooring and is fitted with a new white three piece suite comprising of double shower cubicle with tiled splash backs, wash hand basin and W.C. Extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 9' 4" ( 3.56m x 2.84m )
Bedroom two has a UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, TV point and under floor heating.
Bedroom Three 11' 8" x 8' plus entrance recess ( 3.56m x 2.44m plus entrance recess )
Bedroom three has a UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, TV point and under floor heating.
Bedroom Four 10' 3" x 9' 4" plus entrance recess ( 3.12m x 2.84m plus entrance recess )
Bedroom four has a UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, TV point and under floor heating.
The family bathroom has a UPVC double glazed frosted window to the rear aspect and is fitted with a new three piece white suite comprising of bath with shower above, wash hand basin and W.C. Tiled splash backs, tiled flooring, shaving point and extractor fan.
To the front of the property there is a gravelled drive leading to the single garage and gravelled area leading to the front door with side access to the rear.
To the rear of the property there is a patio area and laid to lawn with flower bed and shrubbery surrounds. The garden surrounds the property from the rear to the side and has outside lighting and an external water tap.
Electric up and over door, power and lighting and side door to the rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
- Grantham (6.7 mi)
Nearest schoolsUse the school checker
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Grantham (6.7 mi)
To view this property or request more details, contact:
There are no nearby secondary schools found.
Due to the frequency with which Inspection bodies, such as Ofsted, provide us with updates, there could be a delay of up to 8 weeks between a rating being updated and it being displayed on Rightmove. This data is provided for informational purposes only and Rightmove plc does not accept any liability for decisions based on this data. The data is sourced from 192.com. 192.com Ltd. does not accept responsibility for any inference or conclusion derived from the data by third parties.
Disclaimer - Property reference GST105978. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.