1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleSwinegate, Grantham
Sold STC £64,950
- Town Centre Location
- Ground Floor Flat
- Spacious Accommodation
- Lounge/Diner, Kitchen, Bedroom and Bathroom
- Shared Communal Garden
*DON'T MISS OUT* *ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS* *ATTENTION INVESTORS* Ground floor flat with spacious accommodation located in Grantham town centre providing easy access to all local amenities, Grantham train station and St Wulframs Church. Available to buy as Freehold or Leasehold.
*ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS* *ATTENTION INVESTORS* Here we have on offer a ground floor flat which is situated perfectly in the historic town centre of Grantham with easy access to St Wulframs Church, local amenities and Grantham town centre. The spacious accommodation comprises of lounge/diner, inner hall, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom as well as a shared communal garden to the external. Available to buy as Freehold or Leasehold. CALL US NOW FOR MORE INFORMATION!
Into the lounge/diner there is a front door and window to the front aspect, double radiator, TV and telephone points and an electric fireplace with brick mantel surround.
The inner hall has a side door to the side passage, telephone point and storage cupboard.
The kitchen is fitted with a range of low and eye level units and drawers with roll top work surfaces over and an inset stainless steel sink and drainer with tiled splash backs. This room also has an inset gas hob and electric oven with extractor hood above as well as radiator, vinyl floor, a window to the rear aspect and access to the gas boiler.
The bedroom has a rear window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Into the bathroom there is a white three piece suite comprising of bath with shower above and shower screen with tiled splash backs. wash hand basin and W.C. Shaver point, extractor fan, vinyl floor, radiator and airing cupboard.
To the external of the property there is a shared communal garden.
PLEASE NOTE: Ongoing decorative works are currently being carried out by the vendor.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63190394.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST106003. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.