3 bedroom house for saleRomberg Road, Tooting Bec, London, SW17
- Magnificent double fronted Victorian House
- Excellent condition throughout with a wealth of original period features
- Double reception room
- Seperate dining room
- Modern kitchen and useful utility room
- Three generous bedrooms
- Large family bathroom and guest cloakroom
- Landscaped garden with western orientation
- Close to Tooting Bec Common
- Short stroll to Tooting Bec Tube and array of shops, bars and cafes
James Pendleton Estate Agents take enormous please bringing to the market this imposing Victorian double fronted house, located only moments away from the amenities, transport links and green spaces of Tooting Bec and the common.
Accommodation currently consists of three generous double bedroom and large family bathroom on the first floor, with double reception room, kitchen, and separate dining room on the ground floor. Architect's drawings are available upon request and planning permission has been granted for a master bedroom into the loft with rear mansard, complete with ensuite bathroom. Plans are also approved for ground floor extension works to extend past the kitchen into the garden.
Period features such as feature fireplaces and intricate cornicing can be found throughout, blending such features with modern and contemporary touches. The house has been tastefully and thoughtfully decorated throughout, creating a welcoming family home that offers ample space for both family living and entertaining alike.
Tooting Bec offers a wealth of popular cafés, bars, shops and schools; with the open green spaces of Tooting's common less than three minutes' walk form this spectacular house.
Tooting Bec Undergound Station (Zone 3 Northern Line) provides excellent access to the city whilst numerous bus service allow easy routes into Battersea and Chelsea.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63190586.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WCM150217. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Wandsworth Common & Earlsfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.