1 bedroom flat for saleSouth Terrace, Littlehampton
- GUIDE PRICE £100,000 -£115,000
- TOP FLOOR FLAT
- ONE BEDROOM
- FITTED KITCHEN
A Top floor 1 bedroom apartment in a Victorian converted property. The flat has no forward chain and is within walking distance to the station & town centre. South facing lounge, single bedroom & fitted kitchen. White bathroom suite - shower over.
CHAIN FREE. A rare opportunity to purchase a top floor sea facing apartment. This one bedroom property is located close to Littlehampton Seafront, on the ever popular South Terrace. To the front of the property, Greensward and East Beach Cafe can be found, with Littlehampton promenade is within a hundred metres. Littlehampton Town Centre is within one mile of the property which offers a range of shops, banks and eateries as well as Littlehampton train station, providing transport links to London, Brighton and Portsmouth.
Door to front with cupboard.
Lounge 9' 11" max x 13' 10" max ( 3.02m max x 4.22m max )
Double glazed window. television and telephone point.
Kitchen 6' 4" max x 7' 3" max ( 1.93m max x 2.21m max )
Fitted kitchen, wall base units and sink drainer with work surfaces, part tiled. Plumbing for washing machine and dish washer. Electric oven and gas hob. Door to lounge.
Bedroom One 9' 8" max x 9' 10" max ( 2.95m max x 3.00m max )
Double glazed window with carpet.
Bathroom 6' 1" max x 5' 5" max ( 1.85m max x 1.65m max )
Bath with wash hand basin, WC with shower, part tiled.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63190628.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WWO103726. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, West Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.