Studio apartment for saleArtisan Place, Harrow
- A Superb 495 SQFT Lofty Studio Life Space
- Top floor location with own private terrace/balcony
- Electric heating via radiators
- NHBC new homes warranty
- Energy efficient double glazed windows
- 2016 NEW BUILD life space the size of some ONE bed homes
- Great Transport Connections
- Set at the heart of newly constructed development
- Service charge: £876.01 Ground rent: £250.00 Lease: 157 years
This Lofty Studio Life Space apartment is the size of some ONE bed homes and was NEW BUILD completed in 2016 by Barratt Homes. Live within 495 SQFT set close to local amenities plus transport facilities. This home will give you the benefit of features such as double glazed windows, electric heating via radiators and it’s very own private outside terrace/balcony. There will be no onward chain so you can be in as fast the process allows. If you want to be in 4 weeks let's give it a go!
Internal, from construction, there were the benefits of energy efficient windows, new-era electric heating via radiators, a well appointed fitted kitchen and bathroom you can dance in. The balcony/terrace is something to behold as the Wembley Arch looks great in the evenings. This private outside space is ideal for sitting out on and enjoying the fresh air plus you can entertain with a barbecue in summer. The property would make an ideal home or Buy to Let Purchase as it is currently backed-up with a NHBC new build home warranty. The top floor setting means you will live with reduced neighbours and lift servicing.
Please see the floor plan for dimensions:
Artisan Place HA3 as described in the media
A comprehensive mixed use development on 2.29 hectares of the former ColArt factory and office buildings at Wealdstone High Road/Whitefriars Avenue. The development comprises 189 homes in linear blocks linked by homezone streets; as well as a refurbished, locally listed B1 employment Office Building , 5 newly built artists studios and a new public square; and safeguarded area for educational and sport hall use at Salvatorian College to the site's north. The development provides a mix of much needed apartments and houses.
INTEGRATING INTO THE NEIGHBOURHOOD
• Great Transport Connections including 50 minutes to Liverpool Street by train (TFL/Google)
• Facilities and services
• Public transport
• Meeting local housing requirements
• Working with the site and context
• Creating well defined streets and spaces
• Easy to find your way around
Useful information direct from the current owner
Service charge: £876.01
Ground rent: £250.00
Lease: 157 years
1) water tank in the apartment with space for washer dryer
2) electric heaters
3) built in dishwasher and fridge and wardrobe
4) video and voice entrance telecom
5) top floor flat
6) lift at your doorstep
7) triple lock front door with chain
8) double glazing
9) all blinds and rails already fitted
10) bike store and common grass area behind
11) tranquil building environment
12) quick (for him) walk to Harrow & Wealdstone station, parking is available there - 45 mins into London
13) peaceful and quiet area with a great balcony to entertain guests with a BBQ etc.
14) Completely self sufficient, charming and intimate space for a couple or single person
Now just click, choose a date and time then happily we will show you around.
EPC band: B
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9795. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.