3 bedroom terraced house for saleAylesby Close, Lincoln
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom Terrace Home
- Well Appointed Accommodation
- Easy Access into the City Centre
- Nearby Local Amenities
- Viewing Advised
A Three Bedroom Terrace Family home situated within a desirable area of the historical cathedral city of Lincoln. With immaculately presented accommodation throughout the property alongside driveway space to the front of the residence with parking for multiple vehicles.
A Three Bedroom Terrace Family home situated within a desirable area of the historical cathedral city of Lincoln. With immaculately presented accommodation throughout the property alongside driveway space to the front of the residence with parking for multiple vehicles. The abode briefly comprises of; Inner Porch, Entrance Hall, Kitchen, Lounge, Conservatory, First Floor Landing, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom, Separate WC. With transport links into the city centre and nearby amenities surrounding.
Entering the property via sliding door to the front aspect.
Giving access to Lounge and Stairs rising to the first floor.
Kitchen 12' x 10' 7" ( 3.66m x 3.23m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units and work surfaces with impressive amounts of space incorporating one and half bowl stainless steel sink drainer, integrated four ring gas hob electric oven with cooker hood above, plumbing for multiple appliances.
Lounge 19' 10" x 10' 11" ( 6.05m x 3.33m )
With double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, laid to carpet with power points leading into:-
uPVC rear aspect double glazed windows and door leading to the outside of the property.
First Floor Landing
Doors to all Three Bedrooms and Family Bathroom.
Bedroom One 14' 1" x 9' 11" ( 4.29m x 3.02m )
With double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, carpeted and power points.
Bedroom Two 11' x 9' 8" ( 3.35m x 2.95m )
With double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, carpeted and power points.
Bedroom Three 10' x 9' 9" ( 3.05m x 2.97m )
Wall mounted panel radiator, carpeted and power points.
With wash hand basin, bath with shower over and double glazed obscure window to the rear aspect.
With low level flush WC.
With parking to the front of the property leading through to the rear; Ideal for families being fully enclosed laid to lawn with patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63190712.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.