2 bedroom apartment for saleRosebank, Holyport Road, London
Withdrawn from Market
- 12th (Top) Floor - Spectacular Thames Views
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Shower Rooms
- Generous Reception, Balcony
- Covered, Secure Parking
- Good Sized Storage Room (Ground Floor)
- Lift, Concierge
- Heating and Hot Water Included in Service Charge
- Direct (Secure) access onto the Thames Pathway.
Situated next to the Thames, just off Fulham Palace Road, this 12th floor apartment enjoys simply breath-taking views. Looking west across the river from the lounge and balcony, the London Wetlands Centre glints in the sunshine. The kitchen window allows a view along the Thames northward towards Hammersmith Bridge with the Wembley Arch beyond. Despite these cinematic vistas its the Thames its self that is the star of the show. Serene yet always active. Sculling rowing club canoes, pleasure craft, sturdy tug boats and wildlife. Its all here! Buy this piece of perfection and, maybe, invest in a telescope.....
This property is offered for sale without an onward chain. Approximate floor area is in excess of 1000 sq ft.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63198911.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7353366. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lawsons & Daughters, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.