3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMildenhall Road, Great Barr, Birmingham
- Semi Detached Family Home.
- Lounge and separate dining room
- Well presented throughout
- Off Road Parking
- Three Bedrooms
** IDEAL FAMILY HOME** Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the size of accommodation on offer, Mildenhall Road, The property briefly comprises; Lounge, Dining Room/Cinema room, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, Enclosed Rear Garden, Off road parking.
A fantastic opportunity to acquire a semi detached residence set on Mildenhall Road, Great Barr, The property briefly comprises; Entrance hall way, lounge, dining room, kitchen and side entry. To the first floor three bedroom and family bathroom, The property benefits from double glazing and central heating. Externally the property offers front garden with driveway providing off road parking and path way leading to front, and enclosed garden to the rear. Internal viewing is highly advised to appreciate the accommodation offered by this ideal family home.
Drive with dropped kerb.
Door to front.
Understairs storage cupboard and radiator.
Dining Room 10' 7" x 12' 5" max to bay ( 3.23m x 3.78m max to bay )
Double glazed bay window to front, feature fireplace and radiator.
Lounge 12' 6" x 10' 8" max to recess ( 3.81m x 3.25m max to recess )
Double glazed window to rear, feature fire place, double glazed door to garden and radiator.
Kitchen 5' 7" x 8' 2" ( 1.70m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to side, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, sink and drainer unit, tiled to splash prone areas, central heating boiler and door to garden,
Double glazed window to side and loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 1" max to bay x 10' 3" ( 3.99m max to bay x 3.12m )
Double glazed bay window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 10' 7" max to recess ( 3.81m x 3.23m max to recess )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 3" x 7' ( 1.91m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, bath, shower cubicle, tiling to walls, wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan and radiator.
Tiered with patio, lawn and fenced surround.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63199334.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRB105137. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Great Barr. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.