3 bedroom house for saleRomberg Road, Tooting Bec, SW17
- Planning permission for loft conversion. Ref 2013/6339
- Formal dining room with bay windows
- Stylish kitchen with utility room attached
- Reception room with high ceilings, bay window and fireplace
- Additional extension reception room with garden access
- Stylish white suite bathroom with heated rail and shower
Presented to a high standard throughout, a huge double fronted period home providing a double reception room with folding doors to the private garden, modern kitchen with adjoining dining room, and three large bedrooms.
Romberg Road is located just minutes from Tooting Bec Common, Tooting Bec underground station, which provides Northern Line links into the city, and a huge array of shops, bars and restaurants along Balham High Road and Trinity Road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1004023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Tooting. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.