1 bedroom apartment for saleWeavers Court, Hamilton
Sold STCM £82,995
- Retirement flat with fantastic communal areas
- Security entrance
- Warden service
- Big, bright lounge
- Modern Kitchen
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Shower room with double cubicle
******CLOSING DATE THURSDAY 1ST DECEMBER 2016 AT 12PM******
Hello, are you looking for a lovely, spacious, 1 bedroom flat, within a retirement development in Hamilton town centre?
Would you like a big, bright lounge with neutral decor and feature fireplace?
How about a good size kitchen with neutral decor, light wood units, contrasting worktops and tiled splashback?
What about a double bedroom with neutral decor and fitted mirrored wardrobes?
Would you like a fresh, modern shower room with double cubicle, wet wall panelling and fitted vanity unit?
How about being within walking distance of the bus and train station and close to the local shops, bars and restaurants?
What about security entry and private parking ?
Would you like a warden service and a communal residents lounge?
If so, igloo have what your looking for!
Lounge 5.84m (19' 2") x 3.77m (12' 4")
Kitchen 2.66m (8' 9") x 2.06m (6' 9")
Bedroom 4.45m (14' 7") x 3.33m (10' 11")
Shower Room 2.04m (6' 8") x 1.67m (5' 6")
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63200714.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1003113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo , Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.