2 bedroom maisonette for saleSavage Road, Plymouth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM
- IMMACULATE CONDITION
- DRYING ROOM
- STORAGE SHED
IMMACULATE CONDITION, BALCONY, DRYING ROOM. This pristine and well loved maisonette has so much to offer. It features from two double bedrooms with built in cupboards and a spacious loung housing a featue rfire place with a stunning surround Perfect for you to enjoy this winter! CALL TO VIEW TODAY!
GUIDE PRICE £60,000-£70,000. This well loved home is brand new to the market and must not be missed! It has been well loved over many years and is an absolute credit to the owner. Its pristine appearance and size invites us to highly recommend that you view this property to really appreciate the style, atmosphere and spacious accommodation throughout. It also benefits from out side storage space and a secure drying room!. To view today please call 01752 367232.
Fire door to side elevation leading out to the communal hallway. Storage Heater, main electric cupboard. Plain plastered walls and carpet flooring.
Lounge 13' 1" x 13' 5" ( 3.99m x 4.09m )
Double glazed tilt and turn window to rear elevation and double glazed door to rear elevation leading onto the balcony. Electric fire with featured fire surround, telephone and television points. Plain plastered walls and coving and carpeted flooring.
Kitchen 12' 5" x 7' Max ( 3.78m x 2.13m Max )
Double glazed tilt and turn window to side elevation. Wall and base units with roll top work surfaces. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps over. Free standing fridge/freezer, free standing electric oven, plumbing for a washing machine. splash back tiling, plain plastered walls and tiled flooring.
Doors leading to bedrooms, airing cupboard and carpet flooring.
Bedroom One 9' 3" x 13' 2" into recess ( 2.82m x 4.01m into recess )
Double glazed tilt and turn window to rear elevation with city views. Built in wardrobe with shelve, telephone and television points. Plain plastered walls and coving and carpet flooring.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 11' Into door recess ( 3.02m x 3.35m Into door recess )
Double glazed tilt and turn window to side elevation. Built in wardrobes with shelves. Plain plastered walls and coving and carpet flooring.
Obscured double glazed window to side elevation. bath with over head shower, wash hand basin, low level wc, Chrome heated towel rail. Plain plastered walls with partly tiled walls and vinyl flooring.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63200978.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBX103200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, St Budeaux. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.