2 bedroom bungalow for saleAshgate Road, Willerby, Hull
- NO CHAIN
- Excellent Size Accommodation
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Large Driveway
- Sought After Location
A great two bedroom semi detached bungalow located in the ever popular residential area of Willerby - view now to avoid disappointment!
A two bedroom semi detached bungalow located in the ever popular residential area of Willerby within walking distance to local shops and amenities and has excellent Bus routes. The property comprises of an entrance hall leading to the large lounge with feature fire surround and leads through to a separate dining room and a good size kitchen. There are two double bedrooms and the family bathroom. To the rear of the property of the property is a nice size garden with a patio area. Overall this property is a fantastic size and offers great potential to be a lovely family home and early viewing is advised!
A two bedroom semi detached bungalow located in the ever popular residential area of Willerby within walking distance to local shops and amenities and has excellent Bus routes.
Double glazed door to the side.
Lounge 20' 11" x 12' 1" into recess ( 6.38m x 3.68m into recess )
Double glazed windows to the front and side, a gas fire with surround, wall lights, radiator, television point and telephone point.
Dining Room 8' 10" x 9' 5" ( 2.69m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to the front and a radiator.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 11' 6" ( 2.87m x 3.51m )
A fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces with a built in sink unit and drainer, electric oven and gas hob and plumbing for a washing machine. A radiator, tile flooring, a double glazed window to the side and a door to the rear.
Conservatory 10' 10" x 7' 5" ( 3.30m x 2.26m )
Double glazed windows and doors to the rear, flooring and a radiator.
Bedroom 1 9' 7" to wardrobe front x 7' 2" ( 2.92m to wardrobe front x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 10" x 14' 11" plus fitted wardrobes ( 3.00m x 4.55m plus fitted wardrobes )
Double glazed window to the rear and a radiator.
A 3 piece suite comprising of a bath with mixer taps, a shower cubicle, wc and wash hand basin, Fully tiled with a radiator and two double glazed windows to the side.
Drive way to the front of the property providing ample off street parking.
Beautiful garden to the rear of the property mainly laid to lawn with patio/seating area, excellent size and not overlooked.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 653111.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63201083.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY105571. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Willerby Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.