3 bedroom detached house for saleVictoria Road, Writtle, Chelmsford
Sold STC £425,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms & Attic Room
- Living Room & Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Breakfast Bar
- Front and Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
Set in a non-estate position within this popular village is this wonderful three bedroom detached family home that benefits from a large front garden and off road parking. Decorated to a high standard and with a modern kitchen we would advise an early viewing.
Entrance Door To:
Double glazed window to side view with wooden flooring, storage cupboard and stairs leading up to first floor landing with doors to living room, dining room, kitchen and cloakroom.
Double glazed obscured window to side view with part tiled walls, low level flush w.c, wash hand basin and heated towel rail.
Living Room 12' 9" x 11' 9" ( 3.89m x 3.58m )
Double glazed leaded window to front view with wooden flooring and radiator.
Dining Room 14' 7" x 9' 6" ( 4.45m x 2.90m )
Double glazed french doors leading to rear garden with integrated electric feature fireplace, wooden flooring and radiator.
Kitchen 12' 8" x 9' 8" ( 3.86m x 2.95m )
Modern fitted kitchen with breakfast bar area comprising of inset sink and drainer set into matching eye and base level units with tiled splashbacks. Integrated electric oven and gas hob with extractor hood over, integrated washing machine and dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer and central heating combination boiler. Double glazed leaded window to rear view with door to side.
First Floor Accommodation
Double glazed window to side view with doors leading to bedrooms and bathroom with loft access to attic room.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 11' 9" ( 3.89m x 3.58m )
Double glazed leaded window to rear view and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 9' 7" ( 3.89m x 2.92m )
Double glazed leaded window to front view and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 6' 11" ( 2.95m x 2.11m )
Double glazed leaded window to front view with radiator, storage cupboard and cupboards above.
Attic Room 12' 9" x 7' 3" ( 3.89m x 2.21m )
Double glazed velux window with loft ladder currently being used as a study area.
Suite with double glazed obscured leaded window to rear view with tiled walls and flooring, low level flush w.c, vanity wash hand basin, bath with shower over and heated towel rail.
Off road parking for two cars with pathway to front and remainder laid to lawn. Mature flowers and bushes enclosed by low brick wall.
Unoverlooked private garden with tiled patio seating area and remainder laid to lawn. Mature flowers and trees to border with shed to remain enclosed by wood panel fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63201614.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHE108247. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.