2 bedroom terraced house for sale23 Elm Street, Whiteinch, G14 9PX
Sold by Us £215,000
Full descriptionHandily placed close to Victoria Park, this most appealing traditional mid terraced villa offers an excellent home, brimming with charm.
Tastefully presented throughout, this beautiful home boasts accommodation and highlights including:-
• A stunning bay windowed formal lounge features a most appealing fireplace.
• Entered via the hallway, the good-sized dining room provides an excellent entertainment space, access to a convenient under-stair storage cupboard and leads through to the well-appointed kitchen with underfloor heating and a range of wall and base mounted storage units and integrated appliances.
• Offering a particularly flexible space, the sun room is accessed via the kitchen and leads in turn outside to the rear garden.
• This splendid property has two double sized bedrooms and the accommodation is completed by a naturally bright three-piece bathroom with over-bath shower.
• Hosting a central lawn bordered by a substantial paved patio, the fabulous rear garden delivers a wonderfully private outdoor space.
EER Band - pending
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference we3059. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corum, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.