4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBelfield Road, Etwall, Derby
- GUIDE PRICE: £210,000 - £220,000
- Within easy reach to local amenities
- Well presented
- Ideal for growing families
- Popular location
GUIDE PRICE: £210,000 - £220,000 Set within the popular location of Etwall and within easy reach to local amenities is this four bedroom, semi-detached home. Ideal for the growing family and benefitting from off road car standing and En-suite to master.
With double glazed entrance door to side, telephone point and radiator.
Lounge 10' 11" x 15' 3" max ( 3.33m x 4.65m max )
With double glazed window to the front, radiator, T.V. and telephone point and storage cupboard.
Sitting Room 10' 9" x 9' 11" max ( 3.28m x 3.02m max )
With double glazed window to the front, radiator and gas fireplace.
Dining Room 11' 2" x 6' 6" ( 3.40m x 1.98m )
Double glazed patio doors giving access to the garden.
Kitchen 6' 10" x 12' ( 2.08m x 3.66m )
Fitted kitchen comprises matching wall and base units, sink and drainer inset into roll edge working surface, gas cooker point with room for range cooker, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, door giving access to the rear.
Wall units, central heating boiler, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to the rear, work surfaces, tiled flooring and fridge freezer space.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the front
Bedroom One 15' 4" max x 9' 9" max ( 4.67m max x 2.97m max )
With velux window to the front and double glazed window to the rear, chrome sockets, laminate flooring, telephone point and T.V. point.
Bedroom Two 14' 3" max x 15' 1" max ( 4.34m max x 4.60m max )
Velux window to the front, double glazed window to the frear, radiator, telephone point, T.V. point and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 10' 11" x 10' 9" ( 3.33m x 3.28m )
With double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, T.V. and telephone points and radiator.
With double glazed window to the rear, wash hand basin, low level W.C., extractor fan, enclosed shower cubicle, wet walling, heated towel radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Four 10' 10" x 9' 8" ( 3.30m x 2.95m )
With double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, radiator, laminate flooring, T.V. points and airing cupboard.
Low level W.C., wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over, fully tiled walls and floor, double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
To the front of the property is a paved front providing ample room for off road car standing. To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden, mainly laid to lawn with workshop, shed, lawned area and decked seating area providing room for patio seating.
Purpose built bike garage to the rear of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63203213.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MVR104244. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Mickleover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.